This easy and delicious spring veggie frittata is super easy to make and is loaded with healthy protein and fats. It makes a great breakfast, lunch or dinner that everyone will love!
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup spring peas
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 full eggs (or 5 egg whites)
- 1 tablespoon feta or goat cheese
- Sprinkle of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5-6 parsley or cilantro leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F.
- Over medium heat, sauté the onion in oil until translucent.
- Add peas and cherry tomatoes and continue to saute for another couple of minutes. Once veggies are beginning to soften, transfer the veggies to a non-stick oven safe pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and add in the cheese, salt and pepper. Pour mixture into pan with veggies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and set.
- Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro leaves before serving.
Nutritional analysis: calories 370, fat 22g, carbohydrates 19g, fiber 6g, protein 24g
For other breakfast inspired recipes, please click here.