Hosting a summer BBQ or just looking to change up with dinner routine? This fully loaded sweet potato is the perfect side for any summer BBQ!
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon guacamole
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- handful of arugula
- 1 tablespoon goat or feta cheese
- Wash your sweet potato and cut an opening lengthwise.
- Wrap in tinfoil and place on BBQ grill for 40-60 minutes.
- Check if they are done by squeezing with your BBQ tongs.
- Once cooked, open up the tinfoil wrapping and stuff your potato with all your toppings!
- Enjoy warm.
Nutritional analysis: calories 380, fat 24g, carbohydrates 30g, fiber 7g, protein 14g
For other delicious summer side recipes, just click here.