This fruity avocado guacamole is a fun and delicious way to keep pool and lake side snacking healthy this summer. Served with crisp endive boats, this is a snack everyone is sure to love!
- 2 avocados, finely chopped and peeled
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 endives
- Combine all ingredients into bowl and combine together.
- Cut the ends of the endives off, cut in half and peel the leaves. Wash the leaves and pat to dry.
- Serve guacamole with endive boats on the side for dipping.
Nutritional analysis: calories 200, fat 16g, carbohydrates 14g, fiber 7g, protein 3g