This refreshing feta and watermelon salad combines fresh and delicious seasonal ingredients that everyone will love – plan to make it a staple this summer!
- 1 cup watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into halves
- 2 cups of arugula
- 12 black olives, halved (optional)
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine the watermelon, cucumber, arugula and olives (if using).
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt and whisk until combined.
- Drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette. Top with mint leaves and sprinkle with feta.
Makes 2 servings
Nutritional analysis: calories 300, fat 25g, carbohydrates 14g, fiber 3g, protein 8g
Click here for other great summer recipes!