A delicious and healthy twist on a classic favourite – this refreshing strawberry milkshake is packed full of protein and healthy fats to give you the perfectly balanced meal! Made in under a minute for a quick and easy breakfast to start your day off just right!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend on high until smooth – about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add some sliced strawberries on top before drinking!
Nutritional analysis: calories 467, fat 23g, carbohydrates 34g, fiber 13g, protein 31g
Loving smoothies this summer? Click here for tips on how to make the perfect summer smoothie!