These crispy almond flour chicken fingers are the perfect option for an easy on-the-go lunch or dinner – plus they are SO delicious!
- 1 lb organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 2 organic eggs
- Preheat oven to 375
- Slice chicken breasts into long strips, 1-2” wide.
- Mix together almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, pepper, and sea salt.
- Break eggs into bowl and bet together. Dip each piece of chicken in egg and then coat with almond spice mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then broil for additional 5 minutes to get them crispy.
Nutritional analysis: Calories 297, fat 14g, carbohydrates 4g, fiber 2g, protein 38g
For some other delicious on-the-go meal options, please click here!